Civic Hall is seeking a full-time Development Assistant to provide administrative support to the Development and Executive Leadership teams.
- Coordinate all administrative details associated with funder meetings and events (e.g. prepare and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, schedule meetings, etc.);
- Manage a comprehensive calendar of development-related events and timelines;
- Assist with pipeline management of new and existing donors;
- Help prepare acknowledgement letters, gift agreement letters, and contracts;
- Ensure detailed and accurate donor contact management and activity tracking in Salesforce, including ongoing accurate data entry and updates for contact information, gifts, cultivation, and event activities and reporting;
- Maintain and update fundraising projection spreadsheets and documents;
- Manage development collateral materials, including keeping inventory, and coordinating and assisting in the creation and updating of materials;
- Provide direct support to frontline fundraisers, including the Senior Director of Development and leadership team (CEO, President, COO) by coordinating calendars for fundraising meetings, attending meetings, taking notes, and managing follow-up.
Reports To: This position reports to the Senior Director of Development.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This position is performed inside, in a temperature controlled environment, with noise limited to that of a typical office environment.
Physical Demands: This position requires sitting or standing, and occasional bending and lifting of up to 10 lbs.
Status: This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position and is eligible for overtime. Wages are paid on a biweekly basis in accordance with Civic Hall’s standard payroll practices for hourly employees, currently administered by Justworks.
Expected Hours of Work: Typical hours are Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., although there is some flexibility in the exact hours.
Travel: This position currently requires no travel.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: There are no additional eligibility qualifications for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Civic Hall is committed to building a stronger, diverse, and mission-driven team to serve the community we know, respect, and love. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. We actively seek a diverse pool of applicants from or who have worked closely with historically marginalized groups, including but not limited to people with disabilities, people of color, LGBTQ people, first- or second-generation immigrants, and people from low-income families. When applying, please include information about your unique background.
- Committed to Civic Hall’s mission of advancing technology for the public good
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support
- Understanding of and familiarity with database management
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects, relations, and deadlines well
- Ability to work comfortably with different personalities
- Experience working in nonprofits is a plus
- Shares a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Salary Range: $45,750 to $58,250
Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits provided via Justworks
Unlimited PTO for full-time employees
12 Paid Holidays